Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1998 P LC Wide AM (Type Two Proof Reverse) Lol My Fourth 1998 Wide AM!  

Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1890 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2017  12:19 am Show Profile   Check Errors and Varietys's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add Errors and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I found this in a circulated bankroll from a bank box of U.S. pennies. It's my fourth one! This is starting to become laughable! This is very funny that it happens to my my fourth one found! I laughed when I found it because I now have four of them in my collection. This one is in better condition. My best one when it comes to the condition it's in. I am still happy when I found it. More free extra money for me from face value.

Errors And Varietys.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3052 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2017  12:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mark1959 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Your pictures don't sinc, 1st pic is close, 3rd pic is wide?
You should always collect within your income, even if you have to borrow to do so.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3485 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2017  12:35 am  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awww, come on. Now you're just rubbing it in...

Nice find! (again)

Found a 1999 WAM yet?

@Mark1959

If you match markers, the first three pics are all of the same coin for sure. The different lighting, I think, is causing them to appear that way.
"When you make the finding yourself - even if you're the last person on Earth to see the light - you'll never forget it."
-Carl Sagan
Edited by spruett001
08/11/2017 12:40 am
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1890 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2017  12:40 am  Show Profile   Check Errors and Varietys's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Errors and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No. These are the same coin. I'll post a better picture to prove it.

Errors And Varietys.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3052 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2017  12:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mark1959 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh yeah - better pics. Nice find!
You should always collect within your income, even if you have to borrow to do so.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1890 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2017  12:42 am  Show Profile   Check Errors and Varietys's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Errors and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
spruett001, still haven't found one 1999 Wide AM yet. I hope I'll find one. :)
Errors And Varietys.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3067 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2017  12:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinCentsLady to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice find :)

@ Mark I think the first one looks close because of the angle of the shot he took.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1890 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2017  12:43 am  Show Profile   Check Errors and Varietys's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Errors and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mark, this is starting to become very funny as it's my fourth one. I laughed when I found it.
Errors And Varietys.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1890 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2017  12:44 am  Show Profile   Check Errors and Varietys's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Errors and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you CoinCentslady. :)
Errors And Varietys.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3052 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2017  12:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mark1959 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The different lighting

Got to admit though - I did see the gouge but the first pic sure doesn't look like WAM. Amazing how lighting can change a picture!!

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1890 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2017  12:56 am  Show Profile   Check Errors and Varietys's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Errors and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It is amazing how a change of light can make the picture look so deceiving. Sorry about the first picture Mark. That was kind of a bad one with that angle.
Errors And Varietys.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3485 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2017  12:56 am  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
this is starting to become very funny as it's my fourth one. I laughed when I found it.

Feel free to send a couple my way.
"When you make the finding yourself - even if you're the last person on Earth to see the light - you'll never forget it."
-Carl Sagan
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1890 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2017  01:00 am  Show Profile   Check Errors and Varietys's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Errors and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Spruett001, hopfully some will come down your way. I still haven't found a 1999 Wide AM yet. :)
Errors And Varietys.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1349 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2017  07:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 11997755 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Those 99 WAM's are an elusive bunch. I've searched several hundred thousand LC's and have yet to find one....but one day.
Valued Member
United States
371 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2017  08:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Redifin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You know what are elusive? Those darn CAM 92s
DD's...on the hunt: 95, 92, 83, 72, 71, 70, 69, 64, 59, 58, 55, 47, 42, 41, 39, 35, 34.

(Found since (August 2017) signature creation: 82 DDR)
Valued Member
United States
405 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2017  08:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add WheatBackPenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow! Four WAMs! How many boxes have you been through?
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.89 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05