Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

new member don1776,great web site  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

United States
0 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2017  5:17 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add don1776 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
wow,this is a great site,i started collecting in the 70's, us colonials are what I like, but anything old interest me,i have been buying ancients lately,that's how I found all you,when I would google info on a coin this site would show up.i wanted to show some pic's but I can't figure out how, I'm not very tech,just got smart phone a month ago.would someone help me learn how to up load a pic to the optimizer?
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1150 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2017  5:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Valued Member
United States
318 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2017  5:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add WheatBackPenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
United States
8781 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2017  5:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We look forward to your participation.
Pillar of the Community
United States
532 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2017  5:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mayflower2020 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi welcome. When you click to start a new thread there are options to upload photos. Sometimes the files are too big, and there is a button you can push to resize the photo and then download it as a smaller file.

When replying to a thread, you can type in the box at the botom that says "Quick Reply" if you want to just add a text reply, but if you want to add a photo here, you need to click the link just above the text box that says "Reply to Topic"

This opens a new page and has options to add emoji's, links, upload images and many more. (This is where you will find the link for the "Free Image Optimizer" that I was talking about in my first paragraph.

As you may be aware being a collector yourself, we love pictures, and it really helps show what you are describing.

Welcome!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2634 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2017  5:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BStrauss3 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to CCF!
-----Burton
43+ year / Life ANA member (joined 12/1/1973)
Owned by four cats and a wife of 33 years (joined 1983)
Learn More...
United States
45641 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2017  6:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the Community!
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2017  6:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add don1776 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thank's,for the replies,but I still don't understand how to get a photo from my phone to my coin community folder,sorry but everything I read on google and cc just confuses me,or lacking step 1,2,3,ect thanks for your help,i think sometimes instructions assume you know step 1 or 2 but start at 4 or 5. thanks again, sorry to be a pain right off the bat!! :)
Valued Member
United States
51 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2017  7:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mac1971 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6373 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2017  7:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To CCF , Don't feel bad ,I can't get past step 2 .
Don't take life too seriously and remember it is just a passing fad ......
Michael Philip Jagger

Bedrock of the Community
Canada
10161 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2017  10:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Joseph7420 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the CCF!
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 09/15/2017  8:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add don1776 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thanks, Mayflower2020, that info helps. doing it from my phone got me to the optimizer, but I cant get it loaded in the optimizer. i'll keep trying.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4852 Posts
 Posted 09/15/2017  11:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.54 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05