Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

please Confirm Clodius Albinus Denarius  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
United States
24 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2017  12:36 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add xoduspbc to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Holy moley!, I think I just got a Clodius for $6.50 + shipping. Its the one on the left, can anyone confirm? Who is on the right? Thanks :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/112599948053
United States
24 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2017  12:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add xoduspbc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oops, I meant $5 + shipping!
Learn More...
United States
20153 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2017  12:49 pm  Show Profile   Check echizento's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It does look like him.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1713 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2017  12:53 pm  Show Profile   Check Paul Bulgerin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Paul Bulgerin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think you scored!
Paul Bulgerin
United States
24 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2017  12:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add xoduspbc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What tipped me off was the observe. It ends in "INCAES" and there are many denari that are for Clodius that end in "ALBINCAES" :) Who's that chap on the right though?
United States
24 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2017  12:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add xoduspbc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
United States
3716 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2017  1:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Finn235 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've been burned by eastern European sellers before. Proceed with caution, but you might have just made a huge score!
Learn about my avatar here:
http://goccf.com/t/276704
United States
24 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2017  1:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add xoduspbc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm so glad I have you guys to talk to. I told my mom about it and she's like: 'uh, that's great son'. Haha
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1713 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2017  3:56 pm  Show Profile   Check Paul Bulgerin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Paul Bulgerin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
When I bring up coins, or bring out a coin, my wife and daughters yell, "Run away!"

You're right, it is good to have people with whom to share our love for coins.
Paul Bulgerin
Valued Member
United States
176 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2017  5:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add josephrg to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hopefully it is genuine but do not trust any silver coming out of eastern Europe . Even the lowest grade silver I bought seems to be faked. Not sure why they would make low grade fakes but maybe they figure the poorer the quality the easier it is to pass off as genuine.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.47 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05