Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

RCM Masters Club updates  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Canada
13 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2017  11:30 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Beercules to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello Everyone,

I started over the past month purchasing from mint.ca to get into the mastersclub, after my first purchase I notice a progress bar in my account details but it has since not update even after I have spent well over 1k. Is there a normal time duration before I see this progress update?

I tried to contact RCM support but have yet to hear anything back after more than a week, very disappointed in RCMs customer support. :(

Any help would be welcome, thanks.

BEEEEEEERCULES!
Edited by Beercules
10/12/2017 11:31 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3655 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2017  11:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Have the items you ordered shipped? I've noticed updates appearing on my account after orders have been tagged as shipped - not always, but sometimes.

Collecting history, one commemorative coin (or medal) at a time!
Original content (c) Commems, 2012-2017
Valued Member
Canada
178 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2017  12:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jackalope to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The progress bar is totally useless and a waste of time, mine hasn't updated since last December and it still states that the program year ends in June 2017. I asked my rep about it and his response was that their is a "Glitch" in their system, Ahhh the dreaded glitch is back again, so if I want to know my progress I have to call him to find out because it works fine on his end. It just shows how backwards the mint is. I thought that the progress bar was for the information and convenience of the customer but I guess I was wrong.
Canada
13 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2017  01:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Beercules to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes all but my latest purchase have shipped.

Do I wait for them to enroll me upon hitting the correct spending amount or should I reach out to them to get me setup?

Thanks for the replies, I'm bit disappointed in RCM, their website is covered in HTML errors and they can't even provide their customer with accurate or up to date information regarding their accounts.

Pillar of the Community
Canada
1372 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2017  09:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Redzapsid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Beercules,

Save your money and buy your coins from dealers. The Masters Club program is a joke. I'm no longer a Masters Club member but since I have a rep still, I don't pay shipping, which is pretty much the only perk. Advanced notice of new coins appear on this forum well before the RCM will notify you.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
770 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2017  10:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add New1954 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Beercules

Starting July 1, 2017, RCM has changed the way it calculates your "spend". Now it goes by the billing date and that is when your "bar" on your status page moves. Prior to this, your spend was calculated immediately after your order. No Longer! I really believe that this is a better way to track what you have spent with RCM.

Keep track of all your shipment "invoice" billings and you will know exactly your total spend from July 1, 2017 until June 30th, 2018. Hope this answers your question. There is a topic thread on this change somewhere on this forum which I started. Check it out.
Edited by New1954
10/13/2017 10:04 am
Valued Member
Canada
369 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2017  4:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JGG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Also ditched the Masters Club program, and I was platinum for many years. If you wait a little, you can buy almost any new issue for 50-60% off in the secondary market.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.51 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05