Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Can any one name this Coin?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
South Africa
19 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2018  2:22 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add CoinCollectera to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Not sure what this is..

Edited by CoinCollectera
01/17/2018 2:23 pm
South Africa
19 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2018  2:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinCollectera to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It looks like (through a scope) a man with a hat (could be Chinese hat or Army Hat) and on the flip it looks like a badge. I'm sure I can read initials but they could just be age..
Pillar of the Community
United States
1607 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2018  2:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RoyCoinBoy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I name it bob.
If my metal detector detects a metal medal, does it not, at that point, become not only a metal detector, but a medal detector and a metal medal detector as well?
South Africa
19 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2018  3:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinCollectera to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Okay so Bob it is!! Thanks I just couldn't bring myself to do it..
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2129 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2018  3:31 pm  Show Profile   Check BigSilver's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BigSilver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
might be Bob, but numismatically speaking it is https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces31771.html or a closely related coin.
South Africa
19 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2018  3:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinCollectera to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
THANKYOU BIGSILVER
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6635 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2018  3:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mark1959 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Can't be Bob - Bob was found in the ocean around a shipwreck.
Did you know that dolphins are so smart that within a few days of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish?

Working on a Dansco 8167 Kennedy half album while waiting for the 8166's to become back in stock.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
15719 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2018  5:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That was that Bob? I thought that was the other Bob.
United States
13 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2018  6:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 3N3RGY_90 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What material do you believe it to be/ I will help. Is it magnetic?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2513 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2018  12:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Parklane64 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What about Bob?
I would also collect chocolate coins, except for that one problem.

ANA # 3189614
Bedrock of the Community
Australia
14493 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2018  12:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sel_69l to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
BigSilver:
Good sleuthin' !
Metal? - bronze.
South Africa
19 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2018  4:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinCollectera to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bob is not magnetic
South Africa
19 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2018  3:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinCollectera to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What would bob not being magnetic imply?
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.89 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05