Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Tri-State Monthly Coin & Stamp Show  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

United States
1 Posts
 Posted 01/29/2018  4:40 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add mmartinpostcards to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Tri-State Monthly Coin & Stamp Show
2018 February 25

Tri-State Coin & Stamp Show (55 Dealers)
(9:30 am - 3:30 pm)

Sheraton Bucks County, 400 Oxford Valley Rd, Langhorne PA 19047

Directions: Less than 2 minutes from I-96 exit or U.S. 1 exit):

From Philadelphia and West: PA Turnpike to exit 351; Stay straight on U.S. 1 N for 8 miles to Oxford Valley/Sesame Pl exit; Turn right onto Oxford Valley Rd. Sheraton is on the left.

From Philadelphia and South: I-95 N to exit 46A (U.S. 1 N); Turn right onto Oxford Valley Rd. Sheraton is on left.

From New Jersey Turnpike: Exit 7A; Take I-95 W (Sheraton is only 20 minutes away) which becomes 29N; Third exit after tunnel; Take U.S. 1 toward Morrisville; Cross bridge into PA; Go 5 miles on US 1 S; Take Oxford Valley Rd exit, turn left; Sheraton is on the left in 1 mile.

From I-295 N: Merge onto 29 N via exit 60 toward Trenton NJ-129; Merge onto US 1 S toward Morrisville; Cross bridge into PA; Go 5 miles on US 1 S; Take Oxford Valley Rd exit, turn left; Sheraton is on the left in 1 mile.

From 206 S or 31 S to I-95: Cross river into PA; Take exit 46A (US 1 N) toward Morrisville; Take Oxford Valley/Sesame Pl Exit; Turn right at top of ramp; Sheraton is less than 1 mile on left.

Free Admission; Free Parking; Free Opinion of value of collections; Free Coins & Stamps @ Youth Table (under age 16); Coin table: $85 Stamp table $80

Every 4th Sunday of the month. 2018 Dates: Jan 28th; Feb 25th; March 25th; April 22nd; May 27th; June 24th; July 22nd; August 26th; Sept 23nd; Oct 28th; Nov 25th;

Mary L. Martin, Ltd
PO Box 787
Perryville, MD 21903
410-939-0999
marymartinpostcards@gmail.com
www.marylmartin.com

Learn More...
United States
52345 Posts
 Posted 01/29/2018  5:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the Community!

Thank you for sharing your show information. I hope some of our members will find it useful.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3633 Posts
 Posted 01/29/2018  9:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Debrajc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mary!

Good luck at the show.
Valued Member
United States
159 Posts
 Posted 02/08/2018  4:48 pm  Show Profile   Check einstem's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add einstem to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
FYI - I get to this show every few months and highly recommend it. A good number of tables from area coin stores and dealers, with a pretty wide selection. Just make sure to get there on the "early" side, since although they advertise that the show runs from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm, I have found that by 12:30 or 1:00 pm, many dealers are already starting to "pack up" their stuff. I once got there at 1:00 pm, and nearly half the dealers where already fully packed-up and leaving, so it was much slimmer pickings.
PS: Sesame Place is literally right across the street if you have kids and wanted to go in the summer and make it a full weekend!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.38 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05