Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1909s 1931s G4 how much are they worth?  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

United States
10 Posts
 Posted 03/13/2018  1:46 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Thattalldude to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
So I'm curious to see what y'all would estimate a 1909s and 1931s in G4 would be worth?I've looked on eBay and the prices are usually around the same, but it doesn't hurt to get other opinions
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
15613 Posts
 Posted 03/13/2018  1:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
eBay sold values are the most current and up to date for most coins valued at $200 or less.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1541 Posts
 Posted 03/13/2018  1:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nfine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It all depends on what someone is willing to pay for those coins at that grade. Myself, I wouldn't pay anything near the asking price for those coins in that condition. Best of luck selling them for what you're hoping to get.

Nick
Remember, what the Dormouse said.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
23039 Posts
 Posted 03/13/2018  2:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
NumisMedia.com and eBay sold values is your best bet.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
26764 Posts
 Posted 03/13/2018  4:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Do you own them or are you looking to buy?

to the CCF!
Learn More...
United States
12935 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2018  01:25 am  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You need to specify what denomination you are asking about.
<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
United States
10 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2018  7:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Legacy28 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Agree with Fuzzy. The 1909-S what? The 1909-S VDB penny at a MS67 Red sold for $484,000 in Denver last year and I couldn't believe it when I heard that story. Need clarification
Pillar of the Community
United States
4075 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2018  8:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Debrajc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
~!

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you are talking about
Lincoln wheat cents since both are better dates.

The problem with G-4 coins is most collectors are going to want
a bit better grade example, but you might find some one wanting
to fill a slot in an album. Maybe $40-$50 on the 1909-S
and around $60 or so for the 1931-S. Just a guess tho.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.51 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05