Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1964 d Lincoln 1mm-020? found, ddo?  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community

United States
2500 Posts
 Posted 04/16/2018  02:15 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add uruman to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I found 13 of them , it has the bar under the L in Liberty, my ? could it also be a DDO?

Edited by uruman
04/16/2018 11:04 am
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
30528 Posts
 Posted 04/16/2018  4:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coppercoins only lists it as a RPM: 1964D-1MM-020 Make sure to use their formula as it tells me which site to look at
I didn't see a match on Variety Vista.
Wexler no match shown on the site.
Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
30528 Posts
 Posted 04/16/2018  4:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How the number systems work. Lets say you have a RPM and don't know what the numbers are because they are sometimes different. If you use the correct formula to post your find, then we will know what reference you are using. So here is your coin:

You see the number on the image, but what do they mean?

Note what each digit and letter mean? When you type in the 'W' in the formula we can see it is a Wexler listing. When you see RPM-100, then we know it is a CONECA number and can be found on Variety Vista. If you see the no space between the date and mint mark or the 1MM, then you know it is a coppercoins number. So using the right formula will help us determine which number system you are using.

Why do they use a numbering system for these. When the CONECA numbers were first formed, there were only one group listing them. With a change of ideas, others split off or formed new attribution number systems? Why? Because of the computer coming into the in, a number system was needed for the computer to sort out the numbers. Coppercoins was probably the first that I know of with this. You can sort 100 numbers of attributions on a excel program and they will all be sorted automatically on that program. It will sort DDO, DDR, OMM, RPMs for cents for you. Put them into lists. Then others started using something like it. DDO-000 or DDR-000 RPM-000 or WDDO-000, WDDR-000, WRPM-000. The number systems don't match each other, but sometimes they post a link on their sites that link the others together. So on the site, they using of formula will help us save time to ID a coin.
CoopHome number systems
Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8054 Posts
 Posted 04/16/2018  5:09 pm  Show Profile   Check Errors and Varietys's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Errors and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice RPM find! It's also a minor DDO that could be unlisted.
Errors and Varietys.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2500 Posts
 Posted 04/16/2018  10:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add uruman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thanks coop and E@V, I"m going to have to send a couple of them to wexler to see if he's interested on attribute them.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.59 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05