Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

GTG: 1936 Bridgeport  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
864 Posts
 Posted 04/25/2018  5:29 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Beefer518 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I think this coin is now in my top 5 favorites for stunningly beautiful color in hand. I had to have it, and I'm glad I made that decision. But...

What's the grade?

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
15559 Posts
 Posted 04/25/2018  6:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Technical Grade 65. Eye Appeal 8/10. I was a little worried about tiny scratches on the obverse, but the reverse definitely pulled it up. Love that even tone.

Hot one Beefer. Congratulations.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6317 Posts
 Posted 04/25/2018  6:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lovely MS66 example .. with a shot at MS67.

I see no reason why to say otherwise ... lovely coin indeed.
Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.finewoodcrafter.com
Too many hobbies .... too much work .... not enough time.
Pillar of the Community
United States
539 Posts
 Posted 04/25/2018  6:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Atlas642 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm going to guess MS 65. Don't know the series too well though; just looked at a few previously graded ones online and based my guess on that.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4272 Posts
 Posted 04/25/2018  7:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDollar2017 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MS-65
Collector of all classic US coinage.

How to identify cleaned coins: http://goccf.com/t/319679
Bedrock of the Community
Canada
11918 Posts
 Posted 04/25/2018  10:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Joseph7420 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MS-65.
Valued Member
Canada
480 Posts
 Posted 04/25/2018  11:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Optimist-numismatist to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MS-65+, what looks like chatter appears to be die burn.
Learn More...
United States
58002 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
1668 Posts
 Posted 04/27/2018  8:47 pm  Show Profile   Check bandsdean's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add bandsdean to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks 64 to me. Nice look.
Pillar of the Community
United States
864 Posts
 Posted 04/27/2018  11:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Beefer518 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You guys were right on target -

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
26694 Posts
 Posted 04/28/2018  5:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sure looks better than 65 to me!
Learn More...
United States
58002 Posts
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.8 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05