Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2018 Cdn Circulation Coins  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member

Canada
95 Posts
 Posted 05/15/2018  6:19 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add robinkar to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Just wondering what 2018 Cdn circulation coins anyone has been receiving.
So far I have received three 2018 quarters. Nothing else.
How is everyone else doing.
Valued Member
Learn More...
Canada
283 Posts
 Posted 05/15/2018  9:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KHatt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've received a nickel in my change.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
4200 Posts
 Posted 05/15/2018  9:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have a pair of 5 cents ..
Valued Member
Canada
133 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2018  5:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add The Awesome Guys Coins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nothing yet.
Valued Member
Canada
95 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2018  09:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add robinkar to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
When receiving about $ 1.35 change from a grocery store yesterday, I got a 2018 loonie. My first.
Canada
6 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2018  1:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add polymer to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here in Toronto I so far have seen 5, 10 and 25 cents 2018 coins.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
501 Posts
 Posted 08/07/2018  09:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Alex A to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Looking at the August 2018 new release, it strikes me that the RCM could follow their path from 2017 and release two 2018 circulation sets:

1. 2018 uncirculated set which is currently available ( RCM called this the "classic" set in 2017), and

2. 2018 coloured uncirculated set which would be new ( RCM called this the "2017 Canada 150 5-coin collection" last year and also released a full 12-coin version). This would be the circulation edition with coloured coins of the 2018 6-coin set with medallion that just came out.

I'm actually kind of surprized that something like #2 has not already happened. It certainly would be MUCH more affordable for collectors and if done right RCM could capitalize on the popularity of the Canada 150 circulation coins.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
880 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2018  10:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Canacoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Southern Ontario . Got em all , probs 3 times over.
"If you going to err,do it with flair . That way you'll remember and not repeat the mistake"

W.R.Robertson
R.I.P.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1594 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2018  10:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add samsnate to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Central Ontario. Only seen the nickels thus far.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2078 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2018  11:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MontCollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hmm I guess I will have to order a 2018 nickel then. Still need it for my collection. It is one of the two I still need to complete a date set. 1925 being the other one.
Learning one coin at a time.
ANA Member #3185431
Pillar of the Community
United States
1966 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2018  03:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add okiecoiner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Everyone who registered for the RCNA convention got a 2018 50 cent piece in their bag.
Valued Member
Learn More...
Canada
405 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2018  06:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Still looking for the nickel as well. Got 3 toonies, all the same edge lettering, so still looking for the opposite one.
Valued Member
Canada
70 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2018  6:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cdncoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have found everything. Although the dime I found was a little dirty, so holding out for a nicer one.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.62 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05