Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

I have a one dollar note with a birthday serial number

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

United States
15 Posts
 Posted 06/10/2018  7:42 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Adorablecoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi, I need help with this one dollar note if its worth anything other then face value. I came across it from getting change from the store and the serial number read L19750831W 2009 series. The note itself is in pretty bad shape but any help is always appreciated thanks for reading.
Pillar of the Community
United States
939 Posts
 Posted 06/10/2018  7:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coppergold to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It has to be something like this. 197519751975 to be a birth year serial number
Edited by Coppergold
06/10/2018 7:48 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
30452 Posts
 Posted 06/10/2018  8:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Much as I hate the endless subject of silly birthday notes, I don't think so! A 12-digit serial number?
Edited by Coinfrog
06/10/2018 8:47 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
6193 Posts
 Posted 06/10/2018  8:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Pillar of the Community
United States
1543 Posts
 Posted 06/10/2018  9:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kurrency Ken to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It is a birthday note, 1975 Aug 31...know anybody?

KK
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2384 Posts
 Posted 06/11/2018  08:54 am  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Now you have to connect the bill with someone with that birthdate.

.and if they'd like to drop $20 to acquire it would be a bonus.
http://goccf.com/t/303774
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Valued Member
United States
304 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2018  9:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TJLang to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think a birthday note is only worth something if its your birthday.
If it your birthday save it.
If its someone you know put it in a birthday card and send it to them.
Tell them or they might spend it and think your cheap for sending a dollar.
It could also be a anniversary.
Hey Cashier, What's in your draw? have anything odd ? New or Old?
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.47 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05