Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Any experience with Champagne auctions of Montreal?  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
1962 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2018  10:45 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add oriole to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Champagne Auctions is the name of the company; I am not trying to purchase champagne.

They have an auction this weekend (affiliated with Swappy) with a number of coins, medals and banknotes.

I have two questions:

1. If the piece is not authentic (such as a fake gold coin), can it be returned?

2. Do you have any experience with this organization, and is it positive or negative?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
4166 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2018  1:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
1962 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2018  2:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oriole to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, but that is their own facebook page, so I don't think that I am going to see any unbiased assessment there.
Canada
26 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2018  3:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cacc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I can't speak to them specifically, but other auctions that I have participated in on the same auction site have been good with returns on counterfeit or mislabeled items without question. Each seller has their own policy and Champagne Auctions has already got back to me by email about shipping practices, so they are answering questions if you have any. Happy bidding!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
1962 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2018  3:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oriole to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks. I decided to email them. I am sure that they are OK but I cannot find anything specific on their website.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
1962 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2018  4:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oriole to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just received this reply to my email, from Champagne auctions, as follows:

"Yes, we guarantee everything that is sold and we have excellent customer service for return if there is anything.

Best regards,"

So based on this reponse, I would have no hesitation bidding on any of the items in their auctions.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.46 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05