Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1919,1936,1937 buffalo nickels  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

United States
47 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2018  3:00 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Younosabe to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Found all the same day.

United States
47 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2018  3:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Younosabe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To be more specific. I found them in a broke down vehicle that was in a field. Cool right?
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
15112 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2018  3:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow. I'd be stripping that car to the frame. Very neat find.
Pillar of the Community
United States
7004 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2018  4:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 52Raymo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What year was the vehicle ?
Oregon coin geek.....*** GO BEAVS ! ! ! ***
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8046 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2018  4:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good way to locate old coins .
Don't take life too seriously and remember it is just a passing fad ......
Michael Philip Jagger

United States
47 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2018  6:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Younosabe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not sure about the year but it was an older Pontiac.
Learn More...
United States
56944 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16547 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2018  08:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Now the honest thing to do is track down the previous owner and give him his Nickels back.
Just kidding of course.
just carl
United States
47 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2018  09:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Younosabe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Im in the country. Was actually looking for arrowheads that day and ended up finding coins. Go figure
United States
47 Posts
 Posted 06/15/2018  4:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Younosabe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So I look at my coins daily. I never saw the mint marks on all three of these until now. Did you guys see that?
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
26000 Posts
 Posted 06/17/2018  6:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry, none of these has a mint mark. Perhaps you are looking at the letter F beneath the date, which is the initial of the coin's designer.

to the CCF!
Edited by Coinfrog
06/17/2018 6:42 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
3723 Posts
 Posted 06/17/2018  6:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDollar2017 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No mintmarks on any of them. I think you see the "F" under the date and think it's a mintmark. That is the last initial of James Earle Fraser, the designer of the coin.
Collector of all classic US coinage.

How to identify cleaned coins: http://goccf.com/t/319679
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.66 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05