Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1960 D cent rpm-011 coop  

Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community

United States
1579 Posts
 Posted 07/11/2018  02:23 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Mrzllewellyn to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I couldn't get good pictures and I can't do all those fancy line things but I believe this is rpm-011. It has a little die chip on top of right eave. So stage B or possibly stage A
http://www.varietyvista.com/02b%20L...0DRPM011.htm

Second coin making sure it was really a chip

Let's me know what you think
Edited by Mrzllewellyn
07/11/2018 11:01 am
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8276 Posts
 Posted 07/11/2018  02:39 am  Show Profile   Check Errors and Varietys's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Errors and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I can't tell with these pictures.
Errors and Varietys.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1579 Posts
 Posted 07/11/2018  02:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mrzllewellyn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Close as I can get to tell you. Hope someone can do the line thingy
Edited by Mrzllewellyn
07/11/2018 02:43 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
1579 Posts
 Posted 07/11/2018  03:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mrzllewellyn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Best I can do

Edited by Mrzllewellyn
07/11/2018 03:02 am
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8276 Posts
 Posted 07/11/2018  03:05 am  Show Profile   Check Errors and Varietys's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Errors and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mrzllewellyn, you might have it actually! It looks a lot like it.
Errors and Varietys.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1579 Posts
 Posted 07/11/2018  03:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mrzllewellyn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got quite a few of these actually if it is rpm-011
Pillar of the Community
United States
1579 Posts
 Posted 07/11/2018  6:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mrzllewellyn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well that's my attribution is rpm-011 for this as position looks good with an overlay and the position of the line on upright looks correct and the split serif in the bottom looks correct and the top serif looks correct. And it has that tiny chips on top right eave.
Edited by Mrzllewellyn
07/11/2018 6:18 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1579 Posts
 Posted 07/12/2018  01:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mrzllewellyn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just struggled for a hour to take these pics through my pocket microscope with my phone. Hope it will help with attribution.

Pillar of the Community
United States
1579 Posts
 Posted 07/13/2018  02:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mrzllewellyn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nothing?
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
30597 Posts
 Posted 07/13/2018  08:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like Eric,s image of RPM-011 was taken with the light on the west side of the MM. The die states look different. With an image like your first one, with the light in the same ame direction, that might help us more. Wexler's numbers for this year in over 300+. So there's a lot of minor examples out there. So post new images to see if it is an exact match. Looks close. But we want the real deal.
Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
Pillar of the Community
United States
1579 Posts
 Posted 07/13/2018  10:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mrzllewellyn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok I will try it hope it works fingers crossed I can get a good picture we can use.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1579 Posts
 Posted 07/13/2018  11:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mrzllewellyn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hope these help best I can get with my cheap scope.

Pillar of the Community
United States
1579 Posts
 Posted 07/13/2018  8:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mrzllewellyn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coop were those pictures good enough to do side by side and overlay and see if it is a match?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8276 Posts
 Posted 07/13/2018  8:44 pm  Show Profile   Check Errors and Varietys's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Errors and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think you got the real deal! Very nice find and congratulations!
Errors and Varietys.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2861 Posts
 Posted 07/13/2018  8:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chase007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pictures are good enough.Thank you for trying I know it's a pain to get a good shot as coop said lighting is very important to nail a good pic.As for the RPM it looks very close, it looks like it is,the position of MM is correct and the upright line can be seen as well, but if anyone has to confirm the accuracy would be coop,if he says it is ,then it is for sure, so we'll wait.
Edited by Chase007
07/13/2018 8:52 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
30597 Posts
 Posted 07/13/2018  10:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Images were perfect.

Nice find.
Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.71 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05