Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1999 D lmc odd initials FG  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
182 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2018  12:52 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add wrongnumber to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Not sure about this one, the initials look fat to me. Nothing on CC,VV but maybe DDR 4 on DD.com Possibly a lds or polished out? Usually pretty good finding out which it is, hey, maybe it isnít... any areas you want to see better let me know.

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10251 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2018  01:09 am  Show Profile   Check Errors and Varietys's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Errors and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not sure on this one.
Errors and Varietys, the CCF 911 responder and helper. ;-)
Valued Member
United States
182 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2018  01:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wrongnumber to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lol me neither! Wexlers ddr4 doesnít show the fg. My area looks similar to Abe sitting but appears to be polished out. Chair is almost non existent, knee not attached to leg & bar between legs almost gone or maybe Iím just seeing things, idk.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10251 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2018  02:30 am  Show Profile   Check Errors and Varietys's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Errors and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The only thing that stands out is the heavy die polishing in the statue memorial pillar.
Valued Member
United States
182 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2018  12:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wrongnumber to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So I found another example of the fat FG & although this one is in worse condition it doesnít show the heavy polishing among the chair area. So itís definitely not ddr-4. Just canít seem to find anything that sticks out other than the initials. Provided a normal initial pic as well.

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10251 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2018  12:58 am  Show Profile   Check Errors and Varietys's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Errors and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe circulation flattening?
Valued Member
United States
182 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2018  01:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wrongnumber to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Your guess is as good as mine. Have a bunch of other 99d Iíve looked at & donít look like that. Iíll have to go through my dump pile again & pull a few out. The upright on the G stands out to much & I have 2 now.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10251 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2018  01:24 am  Show Profile   Check Errors and Varietys's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Errors and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yep. Other than circulation flattening, I can't think of any other possible reasons that's logical. I hope we can get more input on this.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.76 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05