Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Numis album pages for 2x2 coin holders?  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Canada
8 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2018  11:00 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Kitaeryu to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I just bought some Numis K50 pages for the Numis Albums which state that they are meant to fit 2x2 coin holders. However, when I tried to fit 2x2 coin holders in them (the self adhesive ones also made by Lighthouse) they don't fit!

Has anyone else had this problem with the K50 pages/ have any recommendations?

Thanks!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10251 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2018  12:41 pm  Show Profile   Check Errors and Varietys's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Errors and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Can you provide pictures of them?
Errors and Varietys, the CCF 911 responder and helper. ;-)
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16791 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2018  6:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not sure who or why but over the years I've found many 2x2 cardboard flips are different in sizes. Most do not have a manufacturers name on them so that too makes it difficult to say which ones are which. I've noticed some are thicker than others and some are a slight bit larger in size. Very minor differences but enough to make it difficult to put in those plastic slots on those 20 slot pages.
just carl
Pillar of the Community
United States
4867 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2018  6:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHuntingDrew to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I keep coins in 2x2's in the red Mylar Coin Boxes.

I've even got several vintage 70's ones I'm currently using that are purple.
Canada
8 Posts
 Posted 08/16/2018  01:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kitaeryu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ahhh, I thought all 2x2 cardboard flips would be the same size. I will try different ones and hopefully that will work. Thank you everyone!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.52 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05