Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

20$ note serial number. Good or just spender?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
95 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2018  6:09 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add TBR to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

I had trouble getting the photo down to the required size for some reason.

Valued Member
United States
230 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2018  7:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add goldnugget to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I Say A Spender , thanks for sharing goldnugget
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
28931 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2018  8:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I know it's tough to learn that this wonderful sequence isn't worth much, but I agree. Imagine the number of similar combinations that exist.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2441 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2018  8:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
For me that would be a keeper simply because it is a nice set of pairs. Has a coolness index of 98.9%.
Everyday is a great day. Semper Fi.
ANA number: 3178122
NTCA number:10118
My Wants List: http://goccf.com/t/188411
Edited by scopru
09/25/2018 8:13 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
28931 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2018  9:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cool for sure, but I don't see any conceivable upside potential, so I say spend it.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2441 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2018  9:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
as to value potential MrFrog. So if that is the primary concern certainly spend it.

Everyday is a great day. Semper Fi.
ANA number: 3178122
NTCA number:10118
My Wants List: http://goccf.com/t/188411
Pillar of the Community
United States
2091 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2018  10:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jimbucks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would spend it.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8124 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2018  10:24 pm  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's a spender, unfortunately.
"Baseball gets you out in the fresh air and keeps you from talking about your neighbors."
-Lib Dooley

My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Valued Member
United States
274 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2018  12:31 am  Show Profile   Check yellow88's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add yellow88 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If you personally like it keep it. I personally like it and would keep it for my own enjoyment and I know a few people that would get a kick out of seeing it too. And that brings me joy too.

Otherwise spend till the end.
eBay ID: sellingsecretslegit

eBay store: http://stores.ebay.com/globalcoinsandcollectibles/
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8760 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2018  01:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Spender IMHO, especially since it's not CU. Still a cool arrangement of digits. Thanks for sharing.
Valued Member
United States
95 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2018  09:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TBR to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks all!

I really appreciate the forum.
Pillar of the Community
United States
506 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2018  10:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cashhound to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'd spend it. If it were only a single I'd probably save it.
United States
42 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2018  1:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tylosaurus to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If it was a one dollar bill I would keep it.
Learn More...
United States
61543 Posts
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.09 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05