Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Who Buys The Most Slabs From NGC.?

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
2755 Posts
 Posted 02/11/2019  6:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
NOW My pal states, " His company is the largest Numismatic Buyer in the World. " !! Obviously NOT true Too...... Thanks All.....
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
187 Posts
 Posted 02/11/2019  7:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sharkman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Really seems to me that the only one who might be able to answer this question is NGC Ś if it keeps such records. Companies often jealously guard their customer lists, which can be trade secrets. Furthermore, it can be poor customer relations to reveal whom you are doing business with.
Valued Member
United States
340 Posts
 Posted 02/11/2019  9:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is your friend Mike Mezack from HSN?

Pillar of the Community
United States
683 Posts
 Posted 02/11/2019  9:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add llewellin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm gonna guess Littleton coins or APMEX
Pillar of the Community
United States
2755 Posts
 Posted 02/11/2019  11:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
HSN Mike, NO, But He can sell ANY Bridge....... Educated and is a big guy, He is, Ready and there for buying HIS own designed label for His slabs too. He can and does sell thousands of coins an hour at times............. Also, The company's name, not mentioned.........
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11414 Posts
 Posted 02/12/2019  07:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add basebal21 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's definitely not Littleton, the majority of what they sell is raw.

Anyone can get their own label design, you just have to have a submission big enough and/or be willing to pay for it
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4468 Posts
 Posted 02/12/2019  07:46 am  Show Profile   Check Foxwoods Man's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
It would be cool if you could order just the slabs from NGC with labels directly, so you can encapsulate your coins in NGC holders from the comfort of home.

I will take that as tongue in cheek...I hope...

That would work wonders for all those counterfeit coins out there..print a label and you're good to go
Pillar of the Community
United States
2755 Posts
 Posted 02/12/2019  9:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Baseball Nailed it. " Anyone can get their own label design, you just have to have a submission big enough and/or be willing to pay for it " Exactly. My Pal changed His mind a few times, He knows I have more then a clue when it comes to Numismatics. He now states that " NGC came to them, about a special label ", with His company's name on the label. Like mentioned, I too told My pal Exactly what Baseball stated, anyone willing to pay for it... He is NOT a coin collector, by any view, He is just a member of the company that sells the membership Every year $250.00, to become a " paid member ", To then get to buy "coins" of the company's choice , at a set figure over spot ( Bullion ). Also Collector's Versions, ( Mint Marked coins, W, S, D, P. ) of MS70'S are marked up and sold too. Any thing You purchase, SAME amount over spot. I am not a fan of these Member's only, Membership fee Coin or precious metal Company. The company's name has NOT been mentioned. They are a small, started not long ago, Costco-Like Company..... Maybe some Here have heard of or belong to a " club " like this.......
Edited by morgans dad
02/12/2019 9:11 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
683 Posts
 Posted 02/12/2019  10:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add llewellin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hmm ok what about Modern Coin Mart?
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11414 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2019  02:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add basebal21 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No company that sells memberships to be able to buy from them is the biggest or close to the biggest buyer/seller/submitter
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4468 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2019  06:50 am  Show Profile   Check Foxwoods Man's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Hmm ok what about Modern Coin Mart?

Yup, that's been mentioned a couple of times as probably the company that submits the most coins to NGC
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.08 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05