Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2$ 1935 French Variety

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member

Canada
109 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2019  10:09 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Sergiomomesso to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
hi mates! I'm still learning everyday, I want to purchase this bill, I saw a lot of them, and I could be wrong, but the graders seems to be more generous with french version...Could it be VF20 or am I completely in the wrong range ?

Thank you!

Valued Member
Canada
359 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2019  1:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add walk2dwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just saw a much worse looking 1937 $20 (10,000,000 #) note given a VF20 Net by PMG. I didn't think it deserved that- so based on PMG, it might get that though it seems quite soiled and the creases have removed some central design elements. It's a tough call (probably between F15 - F18 really)
Valued Member
Learn More...
Canada
104 Posts
 Posted 03/23/2019  6:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Regent to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
it is more a fine than a very fine. does not seem to have any cripness,the folds worn the design in many places on the back,the corners are rounded and soiling is present
Regent LM59 canadian paper money society
Learn More...
United States
70746 Posts
Valued Member
Learn More...
Canada
104 Posts
 Posted 03/26/2019  9:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Regent to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thanks Jbuck, I like the forum it is more active than the one in canada.

regent LM59 Canadian paper money society
Learn More...
United States
70746 Posts
 Posted 03/27/2019  10:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I like the forum it is more active than the one in canada.

We aim to please.
Valued Member
Learn More...
Canada
104 Posts
 Posted 03/27/2019  10:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Regent to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will be here for a long time , hoping that I can help the forum

Learn More...
United States
70746 Posts
 Posted 03/27/2019  10:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I will be here for a long time , hoping that I can help the forum
That is good to hear!
Valued Member
Learn More...
Canada
104 Posts
 Posted 03/28/2019  9:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Regent to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
When you want to buy notes like that some sellers are willing to send the note for appraisal, that way it is easy ,after that ,to take a decision

Regent LM59 Canadian paper money society
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
35354 Posts
 Posted 03/28/2019  9:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
By US standards, I think I makes VF25.
Valued Member
Learn More...
Canada
104 Posts
 Posted 03/28/2019  9:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Regent to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
the canadian standards are a bit different and may be more tough than the us standards,then probably everybody on this page is right

Valued Member
United States
462 Posts
 Posted 03/29/2019  11:00 am  Show Profile   Check Colhand1's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Colhand1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PMG would definitely grade this VF
Valued Member
Learn More...
Canada
104 Posts
 Posted 03/29/2019  12:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Regent to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
CCCS will probably grade this F-18to VF
and BCS probably F15 to F18

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.81 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05