Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2013 5$ Macklem Poloz Snr

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 669Next Topic  
Valued Member

Canada
104 Posts
 Posted 03/28/2019  9:46 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Regent to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I want to know if somebody ever saw
a 5$ 2013 macklem-poloz SNR 7822400-7822599
I have some doubt about their existence

Regent LM59 Canadian paper money society
Pillar of the Community
Canada
984 Posts
 Posted 03/29/2019  10:32 am  Show Profile   Check walk2dwater's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add walk2dwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You are referring to the HBG prefix? I haven't heard anything about it other than it was considered a scarce SNR over on CPMF (but don't know if any collectors actually have one).
Valued Member
Canada
104 Posts
 Posted 03/29/2019  12:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Regent to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry ,you are right. It is the HBG. Technically it is supposed to exist ,because all the SNR were confirm by Gilles Pomerleau and he was the only one allowed
to certified a SNR
Valued Member
Canada
357 Posts
 Posted 03/29/2019  11:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Paisa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Technically more than 1 is supposed to exist because apparently the research work involved consulting with some unnamed researchers who collaborated on finding insert replacement.

The whole issue of whether these notes were really used as replacement is questionable as it has been pointed out that the Bank of Canada changed its process for printing bundling bank notes which did not require damaged notes to be replaced.

Valued Member
Canada
104 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2019  01:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Regent to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It is why ,I want to know if somebody ever saw one.

regent
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 669Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.56 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05