Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Three Georges And A Mercury

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member

Canada
65 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2019  12:13 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add ironhorse to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hey there diggers!
Spent my day yesterday tripping through corn stalks and picking off some detecting finds.
I was lucky enough to grab a couple of coins along with the usual finds for the day.
Another old farm site that's been occupied for at least two hundred years...maybe more! Coins included a worn George ll half penny slicky, a 1799 British half penny, and up by the barn a couple of silvers...1951 10 cents and a '41 Mercury dime.
I'm sure that the Merc was the first one I've dug in a decade! I haven't found one since I used to hunt parkland, the agricultural fields tend to have far less of them.
Going to get back there soon to see what I missed!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
833 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2019  2:01 pm  Show Profile   Check Jadey's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Jadey to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats on some nice finds.
Valued Member
Canada
65 Posts
 Posted 04/04/2019  7:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ironhorse to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thanks Jadey
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.81 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05