Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Coin Shop Interview Video.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
236 Posts
 Posted 04/13/2019  4:44 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add JoggingLiberty to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I had to rework this old video to get it back onto my channel (owner of shop no longer wanted to be visually identified). I've had a lot of people reach out asking where the video went and unfortunately I couldn't show them... until now. I found the video to have a lot of good information and it was enjoyable for me to shoot and watch. I hope you enjoy! Honest opinions only please :)

TbWeF31KwqA
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
1695 Posts
 Posted 04/13/2019  6:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pertinax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was amazed that the dealer couldn't multiply 18.5 X 5 in his head !
Life Fellow, Royal Numismatic Society

My wants list: http://goccf.com/t/283145
Valued Member
United States
236 Posts
 Posted 04/13/2019  7:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JoggingLiberty to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That common core stuff has messed up math for everyone.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3253 Posts
 Posted 04/13/2019  9:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add matthewvincent to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Honest opinion only...ok....
worth watching.....

That machine that analyzed coins was a bit scary..
But the tone of the coin dealer was on the mark - true and trustworthy.
I would deal with him ....
Bedrock of the Community
United States
18151 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2019  07:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Way to long. I almost fell asleep trying to watch it all. By me if you tried to use a camera in a coin shop they would call the police. Just not allowed at least by me.
just carl
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
1695 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2019  11:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pertinax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I assumed that the video was being made for the coin dealer, or at least with his co-operation.
Life Fellow, Royal Numismatic Society

My wants list: http://goccf.com/t/283145
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.92 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05