Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Coin Collectors Collect Lots Of Things! (Video)

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
220 Posts
 Posted 04/17/2019  2:44 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add JoggingLiberty to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
As a coin collector, you're naturally more likely to be a collector of other things too. In this video I show some things that a collector of coins may also be involved in collecting. Please tell me what you think of this one if you get the chance :) the video is around 12 minutes. Thank you for your time :)

xdAERd26gu8
Learn More...
United States
70978 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Canada
8148 Posts
 Posted 04/17/2019  8:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice video!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
17945 Posts
 Posted 04/18/2019  11:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice but a bit to long
just carl
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4874 Posts
 Posted 04/18/2019  12:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pepactonius to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very interesting -- I have a small (but valuable) part of my father's stamp collection, but I never added anything to it. I also have a few inflationary banknotes.

Quote:
Nice but a bit to long

I just cranked up the speed to 1.5x when watching it (directly on the YouTube site).
Learn More...
United States
70978 Posts
 Posted 04/18/2019  4:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Nice but a bit to long
Start. Pause. Nap. Finish.

Quote:
I just cranked up the speed to 1.5x when watching it (directly on the YouTube site).
Valued Member
United States
220 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2019  03:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JoggingLiberty to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
12 minutes is too long? Just Carl must only watch "Vines" on YouTube ;)

I appreciate you all taking the time to watch and in some cases nap through the video.
Learn More...
United States
70978 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2019  12:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
12 minutes is too long? Just Carl must only watch "Vines" on YouTube
No, he is just old.

Well, older than me.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
17945 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2019  09:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
No, he is just old.

So true. I even fall asleep reading this.
just carl
Bedrock of the Community
Australia
15261 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2019  09:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sel_69l to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have a
1. small collection of Australian States stamps all pre 1900,
2. a collection of around 200 unset faceted gemstones - about 80 or so I have faceted myself,
3. a library that is strong on World history and geography, horology (time keeping), military history and technology, cars and automotive history, Bible study and devotional, as well as numismatic,
4. two old Mercedes cars both of which I drive regularly, (of them is a 1998 E55 AMG with less than 60,000 miles)
5. a grandfather clock over 200 years old and a small collection of pocket watches,
6. a small collection of fine porcelain figurines,
7. a small collection of hallmarked sterling silverware.

Except for my numismatic collection and the cars, most of the above is inherited, but all is fully appreciated and maintained.

Who out there in the CCF has a collection of antique firearms?
Learn More...
United States
70978 Posts
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.73 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05