Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Found 100 Coins In 2 Hours At Favorite Beach In Korea

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
Korea, Republic Of
320 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2019  05:34 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Lembafc to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I met up with Matt Pfeil, a fellow YouTuber and metal detector, yesterday and took him to my favorite beach here in Korea. We seriously hit the motherload and found like 100 coins in a two hour span. This was after four hours of detecting in muck just to find sinkers. I have never found this many coins in all my detecting days (which isn't too many days to be honest).

This weekend he and I are hitting up a Three Kingdoms (1,500+ years old) fortress. Look forward to sharing our finds!

FRorsZpkUKY
Pillar of the Community
United States
2693 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2019  05:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mdpmedia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That sounds neat and I hope you don't run into any meddlesome property trespassing rules & regulations for your next search.

Having to deal with that kind of issue for foreigners (and even locals) can be exasperating, time-consuming and costly.
Valued Member
Korea, Republic Of
320 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2019  06:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lembafc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There won't be any problems at that site. Its just a mountain top. As it is an open mountain/park, no one can say much to us. They didn't do any reconstruction efforts or excavation, so the site has been left to melt away with time. We pick up a load of trash there too, so folks are happy that we give them a free clean up service.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.75 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05