Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

August 2019 RCM Release

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar of the Community
Canada
618 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2019  01:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Looney4Numi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@YesOrNo

Thank you for the stunning photos. All subs are sold out now, including The Shopping Channel.

Only Gatewest still has the single coin available at issue price. However, they lowered the points to 2.8% from 7%.

Prices are $194.95 on eBay now.

I bought only the single, and now regret not buying the set. The Shopping Channel had five left earlier today. Then "poof" they were gone.

Quote:
I have the UHR Lynx coin and it literally 'stuck' among other, more traditional RCM coins. Having mini set / series will be more reasonable.

I have the same lonely coin. This is what encouraged me to buy the set, but I was too late.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2627 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2019  02:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MoneyPenney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I received my subscription box for the animal head set on Friday

The box is top quality, very heavy duty. Same material as 1 oz coins. The box looks great in holding all three coins.

Edited by MoneyPenney
08/19/2019 02:11 am
Pillar of the Community
Canada
618 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2019  03:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Looney4Numi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The box is top quality, very heavy duty. Same material as 1 oz coins. The box looks great in holding all three coins.

Ohhhh...boo hoo. Go ahead. Twist the knife in a little deeper now that I can't get a set... lol

Looks fantastic! Better than expected. Congrats!
Valued Member
Canada
305 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2019  03:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Whitetail Junkie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm sure u can at least buy the other 2 as singles if you wanted to looney...According to the CP tracking my wolf should be here Tommorow or Tuesday...I'm glad I ordered one...

also broke down and ordered the " pride of 2 nations" coin set from the US mint instead of getting the 2019 Canadian cored silver coin set....the US mint still has some left....HUGE mintage but awesome looking coins if u are into the maples and silver eagles...
Pillar of the Community
Canada
618 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2019  03:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Looney4Numi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'm sure u can at least buy the other 2 as singles if you wanted to looney...According to the CP tracking my wolf should be here Tommorow or Tuesday...I'm glad I ordered one...

Yes, I will buy the singles to complete the set.

Quote:
also broke down and ordered the " pride of 2 nations" coin set from the US mint instead of getting the 2019 Canadian cored silver coin set....the US mint still has some left....HUGE mintage but awesome looking coins if u are into the maples and silver eagles...

I bought the Canadian set. Very nice.

Just noticed that Colonial Acres has two of the American sets available for $249.00
https://www.colonialacres.com/produ...1-ap3256.htm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
6536 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2019  08:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Silveroid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Quote:

Ohhhh...boo hoo. Go ahead. Twist the knife in a little deeper now that I can't get a set... lol

MoneyPenney, your coin absolutely great.
The box, imo, reaches only "good" quality. But yes, it looks as durable.
The top quality will be "Masks" / "Penny set" boxes.
This one in the middle.
At the bottom - plastic case or cardboard box.

@Looney:
don't be disappointing, unless you planned on some re-sells, for your own collection just get the rest 2 singles.
May I disagree a bit?

Added:
Who can explain in 2 lines, please, the value of the Canada / US 2-coin bullion set?
Isn't it the same idea as F15 set, with standard overpriced bullion coins? The SML slighly different, but there are many others slightly different SMLs.....
Edited by Silveroid
08/19/2019 08:11 am
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4044 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2019  11:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Silveroid: There are lots of ASE collectors in the US who desire complete sets. The Pride set has an ASE that can only be purchased in it, hence the demand (at least in the US). I would think the same reasoning applies to Canada and the SML. No?
Pillar of the Community
Canada
6536 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2019  11:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Silveroid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
There are lots of ASE collectors in the US who desire complete sets. The Pride set has an ASE that can only be purchased in it, hence the demand (at least in the US). I would think the same reasoning applies to Canada and the SML. No?

I understand, giving a fact, that there are no much varieties of ASE.
SMLs there are too many (and very nice designs of fractional sets also added to this variety).

Pillar of the Community
Canada
618 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2019  1:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Looney4Numi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
@Looney:don't be disappointing, unless you planned on some re-sells, for your own collection just get the rest 2 singles.May I disagree a bit?

@Silveroid, I think these coins would look great displayed either way, so will get the singles for personal collection.

Was hesitant at first, but then this set got me excited. I look forward to the Bear in October.

Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.66 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05