Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Hello From Florida... I'm Honored To Be Here...

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

United States
4 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2019  5:07 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add dawnefreebird to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
My name is Dawn but my friends call me freebird. I'm new to coin collecting and have found several interesting coins searching through penny rolls. I am looking forward to finially get some clarity on my finds and learning everything there is to know about coins and their values. I feel blessed to be a part of this community of experts where knowledge about coins is virtually endless. I'm sure I'll get more used to this forum with time but right now I'm a little lost lol. Could someone please direct me to the right place to get more information on a 2006 multiple struck Lincoln penny? I at first thought it was just damaged until I looked a little more closely. I think I might have found something special and would love to learn more about it and possibly its value. Thank you very much everyone.
Sincerely,
freebird
Pillar of the Community
United States
4466 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2019  5:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chase007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the Forum. you have chosen to join one of the top rated coin community forums where several experts and enthusiasts are readily offering their expertise and knowledge to educate and guide everyone.
To have your question answered you first need to post a picture of it, both from the fron and back of the coin. use the top left search window to review the image posting tutorial.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
11867 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2019  6:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To CCF freebird , so we can help you out .
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
Formerly nancyc
Australia
5085 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2019  6:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nevol to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You could start with posting some pictures, both sides and oriented correctly in this thread:

http://goccf.com/f/5

A friend is a present you give to yourself.
Nancy
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
10968 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2019  7:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To the Forum.
United States
4 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2019  10:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dawnefreebird to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm having a hard time posting photos of my coin. Hopefully this works. I'm excited to know more about this coin and if it's worth anything. Thanks again everyone https://photos.app.(Offsite URL shortening not allowed-G) /4drm3JoED7itu24o9
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
10968 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2019  10:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Check this out:

How to Post / Upload Images

https://www.coincommunity.com/forum...g-images.asp
Edited by Dorado
08/13/2019 10:44 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1151 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2019  12:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add owatchman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to CCF, Dawn!
Learn More...
United States
78564 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
5034 Posts
 Posted 08/15/2019  12:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Valued Member
Canada
110 Posts
 Posted 08/15/2019  09:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CanadaPennies19 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome! I actually just went to Orlando Disney in June and we're coming back in October. Beautiful State!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.95 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05