Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Funnest Storage Of My Coins & Silver!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
262 Posts
 Posted 08/23/2019  08:24 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add JoggingLiberty to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
QFQpxw7FonU

Do you have fun storage? Cigar boxes? Hidden safes? Treasure chests!?
Bedrock of the Community
United States
18416 Posts
 Posted 08/23/2019  08:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not sure what you would do with thousands of coins with that.
just carl
Valued Member
United States
262 Posts
 Posted 08/23/2019  09:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JoggingLiberty to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The sky is the limit! You don't have kids? Grand kids?
Find some kids and let them play with one with a bunch of cents in it. I showed it to my kids for 10 minutes and now it's all they're talking about. Be a pirate for a day Carl... it'll do you good.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
11417 Posts
 Posted 08/23/2019  11:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I do that with my common circulated wheat cents .
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
Learn More...
United States
76103 Posts
 Posted 08/23/2019  11:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very interesting!

Only problem I have with the video is the plastic bendy straw. A straight paper or cardboard one would have been more rustic.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16872 Posts
 Posted 08/23/2019  1:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You played with that thing like a 7 year old!

Who needs kids to mess with it?
Learn More...
United States
76103 Posts
Valued Member
United States
262 Posts
 Posted 08/23/2019  4:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JoggingLiberty to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If you're not playing with toys as an adult then you're missing out!

I agree about the straw... but the only ones who use straws in this house are kids so had to take one of their bendy straws! lol
Learn More...
United States
76103 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16872 Posts
 Posted 08/23/2019  7:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Use a paper towel roll and you can get a SERIOUS slurp.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.06 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05