Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

9th Annual CCF Nfl Contest

Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9
Pillar of the Community
United States
792 Posts
 Posted 09/01/2019  12:02 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add spaceace to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Here is the thread to officially start the 9th Annual CCF NFL contest! We are merely days away from the beginning of the NFL regular season. We already have our starting lineup, so you will post your picks in this thread. Again, here are the rules:

- pick 1 team every week
- each pick must be posted every THURSDAY by 6:00pm forum time
- once you pick a team you cannot pick that team again
- if your team wins, you continue in the contest
- if your team loses or ties you are OUT
- if you fail to make a pick on time or you pick a team you have already used, you are OUT
- once you pick there will be no editing; editing = OUT
- I will post a summary of each player who is eliminated each week
- as we get down to the last few players, if all remaining players are eliminated in the same week, then those same remaining players will be alive to continue the game as before (example; let's say 3 players are left in week 9 and they all lose that week, all three of them would come back to keep duking it out until we have 1 player left standing)
- last person standing gets a coin/currency related gift from all of the players (losers choice)

Post your picks in this thread.

** First pick will be due by Thursday Sept 5th by 6:00 pm**

Thanks for playing and good luck!
Edited by spaceace
09/01/2019 4:08 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
792 Posts
 Posted 09/01/2019  12:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add spaceace to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Starting lineup:
wrestling_135
perfessor
Greasy Fingers
loonielewy
carwash
spruett001
cpfull
SolarPenny
Cdncoins
The_Duke
CoinHunter17
Spaceace

If you have 50 posts and want to play, we can squeeze in a few more players, let me know if you are interested (you only have a few more days!)
Edited by spaceace
09/01/2019 5:50 pm
Valued Member
United States
229 Posts
 Posted 09/01/2019  5:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHunter17 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello can I join?

EDIT: This is my 200th post! Also, when is 6:00 Forum Time? I live with Eastern Time.

Thanks for the edit!
Edited by CoinHunter17
09/01/2019 5:51 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
792 Posts
 Posted 09/01/2019  5:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add spaceace to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, added you to the list, welcome!
Valued Member
United States
229 Posts
 Posted 09/01/2019  5:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHunter17 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Questions:
Can I pick my team now it has to be precisely Thursday?
Is forum time Eastern Time? (since I live with Eastern Time)
Pillar of the Community
United States
1706 Posts
 Posted 09/02/2019  12:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, it is eastern time.... I'm on the west coast, I'll have to have my pick in by weds...
Pillar of the Community
United States
792 Posts
 Posted 09/02/2019  01:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add spaceace to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You can put your pick in anytime prior to the cutoff date/time. I have some people put their pick in on the Sunday or Monday before the next weeks games and then some wait until Thursday cutoff time to put them in. Really depends on each individual and their schedule and desire. Obviously putting it in too early can put you at risk for any injury/trade/lineup changes that may occur. On the other hand, waiting until the last minutes may lead to forgetting about your pick and being ousted from the contest early. Pros and cons either way, just make sure to get a pick in on time! Thanks!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
611 Posts
 Posted 09/02/2019  1:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T1Steel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Am I too late? If not I will play. Thanks spaceace.
Valued Member
United States
229 Posts
 Posted 09/02/2019  4:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHunter17 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok, I am here to make my pick. I decided to pick:

The Los Angeles Rams!

Thanks to this link: https://clutchpoints.com/rams-vs-pa...k-1-matchup/ (Scroll down to #1. )
Pillar of the Community
United States
1706 Posts
 Posted 09/02/2019  7:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Week #1 Seattle Seahawks for me
Pillar of the Community
United States
792 Posts
 Posted 09/02/2019  7:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add spaceace to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You are in T1Steel!
Valued Member
Canada
378 Posts
 Posted 09/02/2019  7:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cdncoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
New England Patriots
Pillar of the Community
United States
1714 Posts
 Posted 09/02/2019  8:00 pm  Show Profile   Check The_Duke's eBay Listings Check The_Duke's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add The_Duke to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Week #1 Philadelphia Eagles
Pillar of the Community
United States
544 Posts
 Posted 09/03/2019  07:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carwash to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Week #1 San Francisco 49ers.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
2222 Posts
 Posted 09/03/2019  4:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Woohoo we're back Baby.

I am in.
RCNA Member
APNA Member
CNCC Member
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
2222 Posts
 Posted 09/03/2019  4:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Week 1: Philadelphia Eagles
RCNA Member
APNA Member
CNCC Member
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 2.75 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05