Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Complete LWC 1941-1958 PDs Set Available For Just Postage

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
40443 Posts
 Posted 09/10/2019  8:09 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
The entire run, 1941-1958 PDS, all dates and mint marks, in solid VG-AU (no junk, all nice examples) for 4 loose First Class stamps to cover postage.

Unless you're addicted to CRHing, this should fill some gaps.

Twenty (20) sets available, just PM me.

Frog
Edited by Coinfrog
09/10/2019 8:17 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
11436 Posts
 Posted 09/10/2019  8:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Another incredible giveaway from the Frog .
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
Valued Member
United States
343 Posts
 Posted 09/10/2019  9:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add YNumismetals Collector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM sent! wow! coinfrog- you're way too generous!
Valued Member
173 Posts
 Posted 09/10/2019  10:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM sent. Very Generous!!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16973 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2019  01:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A magnificent way to help clean out the safe, or the table, or the bookcase.

You might consider leftovers to go to local clubs for young Numismatists.

Don't need one myself Frog. But a beautiful way to help out THIS club.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6716 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2019  04:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Outstanding generous offer Frog - this should help some young or starting numismatists.

Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.finewoodcrafter.com
Too many hobbies .... too much work .... not enough time.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4585 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2019  09:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice offer Frog, you must have a lot of extras to give 20 sets away.

PM sent

Edited by mcshilling
09/11/2019 11:54 am
Valued Member
Canada
385 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2019  10:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dennman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Another generous offer for a novice collector. Well done ,sir.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
389 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2019  1:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tampabaygrampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very generous indeed!!
Pillar of the Community
United States
7744 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2019  12:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinCollector2012 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow Frog, That is quite generous of you! I dont need a set myself, but massive props to you for the giveaway!

Sets in progress... Mercury dimes, Washington quarters, 7070 Type Set, WLH Short Set
View my collection here! http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10518
My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/328488
ANA: 3183215
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9984 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2019  12:29 am  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will pass, but yet another generous offering by Mr. Frog for those just getting there sets together.
Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum.
-Lucretius

"Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you."
-Kurdt Kobain

My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Pillar of the Community
United States
550 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2019  1:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverCents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I can vouch for CoinFrog. He sent me one of these in the past right out of the blue. He is an extremely kind man and I can say I was more than satisfied from what I received.

Again, good quality coins, I would certainly recommend taking this deal while you guys have the chance!
Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get - Forrest Gump

Finally building up my own Lincoln Cent Collection! Check it out here: http://goccf.com/t/349472

Best Circulation/CRH Find So Far: http://goccf.com/t/349510
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
40443 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2019  6:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the kind words. Confirming request from maigal, which leaves two to go!
Edited by Coinfrog
09/13/2019 6:33 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
40443 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2019  6:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Closing this offer, all 20 sets are spoken for. After they go out, a total of 1,020 nice wheats will be in the hands of younger collectors, where they belong.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5925 Posts
 Posted 09/15/2019  02:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add muddler to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good for you coinfrog. your thinning out your collection to others is a great way to seed the hobby.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.7 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05