Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Guess The Price - Season 70 - Winner: Collectinsince65!

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 31
Learn More...
United States
79171 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2019  3:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations, AcesKings!

The Round 9 coin has been provided by mcshilling and will be posted later today.

Now Casting Season 71! We need three more volunteers for Season 71! If you have a coin that you would like to volunteer, you may submit it at any time!

Please note: If you have never corresponded with me, please use the forum e-mail function to request my e-mail address.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1581 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2019  4:09 pm  Show Profile   Check Yokozuna's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Yokozuna to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
*Playing theme to Jeopardy on my Alexa*
"Shine, shine, a Roosevelt dime
All the way to Baltimore and running out of time" - Tom Waits 'Clap Hands'

Learn More...
United States
79171 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2019  5:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Season 70 - Round 9

Guessing Deadline:

3 PM EST (Forum Time) on Wednesday, 20 November 2019

Coin Purchased By:

mcshilling in January 2019

2013 Canada 100 Dollars

Pillar of the Community
United States
4513 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2019  5:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chase007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats to AcesKings

$92.00
Edited by Chase007
11/13/2019 5:42 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
718 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2019  5:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add flag4 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
$85
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6738 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2019  6:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations to AcesKings as our Round 9 winner and season leader - it's a battle to the season finish - with my horse alas broken down and limping around the final turn.

Many thanks and sincere appreciation to our tremendous host jbuck - without his efforts there would be no GTP. Thank you jbuck for all that you do for all of us.

Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.finewoodcrafter.com
Too many hobbies .... too much work .... not enough time.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6738 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2019  6:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Round 9 guess -

$87
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6738 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2019  6:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I humbly request that the GTP players accept a Proxy Guess for my Round 10 contribution.

I'm traveling tomorrow internationally with no internet access - leaving behind all the connectivity items to recharge my batteries.

Back on December 2 - so request a Round 10 proxy guess:

$71

Many thanks - and to all be well and best of wishes until my return.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1815 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2019  6:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nfine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

$69.00
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
13892 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2019  7:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
$100
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz

Pillar of the Community
United States
567 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2019  8:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bill069 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
$80.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1428 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2019  9:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dave H to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Valued Member
Canada
203 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2019  9:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OttawaVoyageur to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

USD of course
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
2232 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2019  9:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

$75
RCNA Member
APNA Member
CNCC Member
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
71 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2019  10:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add herbaby to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

$77.00
Page: of 31  Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.34 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05