Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Newest Queen's Beast Release White Lion Pre-Sale

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

United States
41 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2019  2:24 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add livingwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Just noticed the newest release of the Queen's Beast series, 2020 White Lion of Mortimer, for pre-sale. IMO it's rather plain and my least favorite of the series so far. The lion is similar to the 2016 lion with its head to its left. I was hoping the lion would be at an angle as if leaping to its prey. But maybe the artist was limited to the style/design of the original Queen's Beasts statues. Oh well, I'll buy just one 2oz silver to have an eventual complete set.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
17440 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2019  5:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This series has tempted me more than once. I might need to break down for Leo.
Bedrock of the Community
Australia
15892 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2019  7:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sel_69l to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Heradic maybe.
I thought the Queen's beasts were corgis or horses.
Valued Member
United States
249 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2019  10:28 am  Show Profile   Check beem's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add beem to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's got a lion on it, I like it.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.41 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05