Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Royal Mint New Release: Withdrawal From The European Union 2020 UK 50 P Coin

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Press Manager
Learn More...
United States
1411 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2020  6:40 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add CCFPress to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
The Royal Mint - Commonly known as 'Brexit,' the United Kingdom's withdrawal from the European Union officially took place on 31 January 2020. The withdrawal serves as culmination of a period in British history kicked off by a referendum on 23 June 2016 which was followed by the country triggering Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty on 29 March 2017.

Withdrawal from the European Union 2020 UK Coins
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
2468 Posts
 Posted 02/14/2020  11:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DavidUK to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ive not seen one yet... with 17.4million people keen on aquiring one (those that voted for Brexit) and a number of embittered people vowing to destroy them (some of those that voted the other way) I wonder how easy to obtain these will be.
Valued Member
United Kingdom
322 Posts
 Posted 02/14/2020  11:47 am  Show Profile   Check PaddyB's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add PaddyB to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have one already from change - I don't expect they will be scarce. I suspect there are only around 2M collectors max, so a 10M issue will prove no challenge.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.41 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05