Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Unusual Silver Round: Is It Real, Do You Think?

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20192 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2019  4:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe for you, not for everyone. So is this the way it will continue, try to make the OP feel bad if you know the answer and they don't? There's definitely a trend in your posting.

I just removed you're post that said "Google is your friend" in response to a question that you knew he answer to. Very condescending.
37 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2019  5:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kotsr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Your assumption is condescending
Valued Member
Canada
101 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2019  5:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Numis-Northerner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Your assumption is condescending

I remember when I thought being condescending was a good personality trait, then I turned 14.

No need to act all superior, especially if you aren't gonna add anything helpful to the thread.
United States
20 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2019  5:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KingFridayXIII to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Some people feel compelled to demonstrate how smart they are by talking down to others. Needless to say, the ones with the actual intellect never behave this way because people soon learn the truth for themselves. For example, have you ever heard a beautiful woman brag about how attractive she is? Of course not. Once you see her you know. Bragging is completely unnecessary.
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.24 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05