Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1921-vam Question

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
1299 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2008  11:20 am Show Profile   Check murty's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add murty to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Where to start with this one?

Valued Member
United States
63 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2008  11:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dimetime to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Can you post a sharper image?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1219 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2008  12:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MorgansRmine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
murty, start with the reeding. Frequent or infrequent. Infrequent will have a larger gap between each reed. Stack a few coins together, infrequent reeding will stick out like a sore thumb. Any doubling on date, ledgends or motto? Any outstanding die cracks on obverse or reverse? The only thing I can say for sure right now is D2 reverse, 16 berries.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1299 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2008  3:03 pm  Show Profile   Check murty's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add murty to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Morgansrmine
Dimetime...This is the best I could take pix.\;any suggestions!

Valued Member
United States
381 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2008  9:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jeffreyice1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Murty, I have taken good picture through a Mag glass from radio shack. This gives good res with your digital camera.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1219 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2008  07:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MorgansRmine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Murty, with over a 100 Vams on this coin, better pictures is a must. I agree, it's kind of like a squirrel in a freshly plowed peanut field, where do I start?
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.79 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05