Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Please Help With Information On This 1982 D Penny

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Canada
17 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2019  4:22 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add CuriousCoinRitz to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I have a 1982 D penny, it weighs 3.11 grams, and I was told they are supposed to weigh 2.5 grams

Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20201 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2019  4:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Could weigh either, there are both zinc and copper planchets in 82.
Pillar of the Community
United States
695 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2019  5:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Daves Errors to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
>> Its a normal copper spender. The copper 1982 SMALL Date is the one you need looking for worth MONEY lol. Your coin is a Large Date copper.

Edited by Daves Errors
11/12/2019 6:11 pm
Canada
17 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2019  5:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CuriousCoinRitz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i do have a small date one, I put it up some where safe until I had the time to take photos, but that one I believe has no mint mark
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
42891 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2019  7:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

to the CCF!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1173 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2019  01:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Could you show us the small date? It probably would be a good idea to do it in a new thread. thx
Canada
17 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2019  02:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CuriousCoinRitz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i will for sure post the small date one
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.64 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05