Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Hello, This Is My First Time Ever In A Forum Of Any Kind.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

United States
6 Posts
 Posted 11/14/2019  9:26 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Marcie4351 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello again to everyone out there! My name is Marcie4351 and this my first time posting or interacting within a forum of any kind. So first I'll say thank you for having me and secondly I hope to make plenty of contacts with other people who have a passion for coins. I'm not only a newby as far as the forums go but also I am a newby concerning the field of coin collecting. The category that I have found the most interest in is the error coin area. I have been learning a lot but still have so much to learn. Although I have always found coins beautiful I never thought that I would be offering to buy anyone's pocket change as I do now. I really never considered taking an hour out of each day with a loop in my hand looking at each and every coin I acquired in that day. This is were I am at though and I have been getting great pleasure from doing so and it is a profitable way to relax. I have learned a lot but do need the help from others to identify some of the findings that I have found. So again thank you for accepting me and thank you too for all the knowledge that I'm sure I will gain from a group of like minded people. It's good to be a part. If I have any knowledge that I can share I'll be sure to do the same for all of you too!
Valued Member
United States
161 Posts
 Posted 11/14/2019  9:42 pm  Show Profile   Check chrisof4's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chrisof4 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the forum!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4050 Posts
 Posted 11/14/2019  10:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to ccf
ANA member: 3178122
NTCA member: 10118
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
11176 Posts
 Posted 11/14/2019  10:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To the Forum.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1581 Posts
 Posted 11/14/2019  11:14 pm  Show Profile   Check Yokozuna's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Yokozuna to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the CCF!

I'm an error collector too!
"Shine, shine, a Roosevelt dime
All the way to Baltimore and running out of time" - Tom Waits 'Clap Hands'

Learn More...
United States
79171 Posts
Valued Member
United States
186 Posts
 Posted 11/15/2019  10:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fplagge to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

to the Forum.

All the help you will ever need about coins is right here.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 11/15/2019  11:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cvsjuan316 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi my name is Carlos and My co name is cvsjuan316 this is my first time ever o become a member of any comunity especially coins comunity hot I can fin new friends and collectors as I become one I and so happy to be a member here thank you for all nice to be here
Learn More...
United States
16330 Posts
 Posted 11/15/2019  9:07 pm  Show Profile   Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great to have you!
ANA LM1214396
U.S. Colonial and Large Cent fanatic.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
11176 Posts
 Posted 11/16/2019  1:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@ cvsjuan316

To the Forum.
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
5792 Posts
 Posted 11/16/2019  1:36 pm  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
from England!
Valued Member
United States
324 Posts
 Posted 11/16/2019  4:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lionel90 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome and enjoy
Bedrock of the Community
Australia
16077 Posts
 Posted 11/16/2019  4:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sel_69l to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Marcie4351: to the CCF !
You are going to meet lots of new Forum friends.

Within the CCF, here are probably more inquiries regarding error coins, especially those taken from circulation, than any other single area of inquiry.
Everyone it seems, is making an effort to learn or at least find out something about their recent and unusual 'find'.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5039 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2019  9:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.34 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05