Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1992 Philadelphia Penny

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 685Next Topic  
Valued Member

114 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2019  02:10 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Tony S to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I know there's no value either way. Just trying to get a grasp of the grading scale. Thanks

Pillar of the Community
United States
871 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2019  04:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add atticguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm no pro but I think it's a extremely nice copy. The "L" in Liberty and (very) minimal nicks make me give it an AU58, but it's just a smidge south of a 59. Very nice!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
51384 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2019  08:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pics really don't show the obverse fields well enough to evaluate completely.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
5431 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2019  09:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MS64
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
14199 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2019  11:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice Memorial cent , that might be a scratch or hit on head . Skin on coin a little rough . MS-64RD .
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
In Memory of Fallen Black Sheep Mates .
Valued Member
114 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2019  12:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tony S to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks guys
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16624 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2019  12:54 pm  Show Profile   Check BadThad's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BadThad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lincoln Cent Lover!
Valued Member
United States
475 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2019  7:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jsalsa123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MS 65
Bedrock of the Community
United States
21548 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2019  07:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IndianGoldEagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Too many marks to get any higher than MS-64RD for me.
  Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 685Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.47 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05