Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Coin Walls Are Very Distracting...

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

United States
43 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2019  6:10 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Kiwirory to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
As a coin roll hunter this application really gets my ocd going
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
42868 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2019  7:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Could you be a little more specific, please!
Pillar of the Community
United States
767 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2019  8:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add atticguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Kiwirory>> A person with 'true' OCD would have insisted all the cents would show the obverse AND have Abe facing exactly straight to the right!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1817 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2019  8:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nfine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A person with 'true' OCD would have the cents sorted by date and mint as well as having them properly oriented.
Pillar of the Community
United States
659 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2019  8:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CitationSquirrel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A true coin roll hunter would have gone through all of them, pulled out what they needed and replaced those with their extras.
Pillar of the Community
United States
767 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2019  9:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add atticguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
nfine>> You are absolutey-tootie right!
United States
43 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2019  1:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kiwirory to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh I had my little scope out!! Saw some wheaties but my daughters were begging me to stop. I don't think the business would have appreciated me digging some of their wall apart.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
18739 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2019  1:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Imagine if there were lots of 14D's there.
just carl
Learn More...
United States
79391 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2019  11:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I don't think the business would have appreciated me digging some of their wall apart.
Pick your battles.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 4.13 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05