Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

I Found My First 2019 W Quarter - Anyone Else Found Them Yet?

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16150 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2019  12:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Conder101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't expect to see any of the 2019 quarters here for another year or two. (the 2017's are just now beginning to show up) I assume chances of a W by then will be pretty much nonexistent.
Gary Schmidt
Pillar of the Community
United States
851 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2019  2:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big-Kingdom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
South Florida, I got burned out in October hunting and finding nothing for months, but early on I found 5 Lowell W, 50 American Memorial W, and then a couple of both of them in slightly circulated condition from customer wrapped rolls. I was fortunate to get two new boxes of AMP P's to search right around the release date but it's been dry otherwise with a BU Roll popping up from bank fishing expeditions, or one from searching customer wrapped rolls.

I hit this pocket where for a month straight it was either a 2018 BU box or a Lowell 2019 box which doesn't have Ws in them, or a pieced together by the bank box of customer wrapped filthy coin rolls that were like $20 short of a $500 box...... It just turned me off of the whole thing.

I pick up a couple rolls here or there still, but searching 2-4 boxes a week... nahhh I'm done with that. Maybe after christmas. I keep an eye on ebay and sort by "distance: Nearest first" but the closest listed are lowells and AMP Ws still and even those are like 50 miles from me.
When AMP was showing up 15 miles from me is when I hit those boxes, so I'm just following that as an indicator that I should look now. I think at some point the others will turn up but I'm not going at it hardcore anymore.
Valued Member
United States
195 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2019  6:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CENTertainment to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I really need to pay closer attention to current coin events but there are Ws in circulation!?!?! Cool!
Pillar of the Community
United States
929 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2019  6:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CollegeBarbers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No luck yet for me, but I'm not holding my breath since I still haven't found any 2019-D's.
Valued Member
United States
189 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2019  7:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fplagge to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I found a "W" War in the pacific - from a customer-rolled roll
Valued Member
United States
433 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2019  1:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coincollector123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I work as a bank teller and so far I have had 1 guam W and 3 Lowell W quarters. I have not found an uncirculated roll of 2019 quarters all year. But I will keep looking
Learn More...
United States
81187 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2019  2:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I found a "W" War in the pacific - from a customer-rolled roll

Quote:
I work as a bank teller and so far I have had 1 guam W and 3 Lowell W quarters.
Very nice!
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.05 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05