Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsJoin Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection!








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Here Is The Results Of The DDR I Found Last Month

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 940Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
garylcsr's Avatar
United States
1952 Posts
 Posted 10/04/2008  5:17 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add garylcsr to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
My standards are probably a bit higher than ICG because I would have given this coin a 60 or even AU but it came back 62. so I will take it.Have a great week end every one
here are pic's for those of you that are into varieties
Here-Is-The-Results-Of-The-DDR-I-Found-Last-Month
Here-Is-The-Results-Of-The-DDR-I-Found-Last-Month
Here-Is-The-Results-Of-The-DDR-I-Found-Last-Month
Here-Is-The-Results-Of-The-DDR-I-Found-Last-Month
Here-Is-The-Results-Of-The-DDR-I-Found-Last-Month
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195559 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
BadThad's Avatar
United States
20043 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2008  12:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadThad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
hey, that's cool! Congrats!
Lincoln Cent Lover!
VERDI-CARE™ INVENTOR
https://verdi.care/
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 940Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to rattle this change. Forums