Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1999 Connecticut D State Quarter No Reeded Edge Error?

First page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 20 / Views: 3,368Next Topic
Page: of 2
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
16,163 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2020  7:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To the Forum.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
20 Posts
 Posted 01/02/2021  9:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kevin1971 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Bedrock of the Community
United States
20 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2021  4:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kevin1971 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm still trying to figure out how all this works...Charliesk8...I tried to email you but the thing says I can't... but somehow we need to talk about our coins because I have a coin just like yours but a 1993 I seen your quarter on here it's the only other one that I seen is almost exactly alike but different years. I see that your coin has a dent in the top of the rim...I looked at mine because I have the same little indent but at the bottom but that looks like it was pressed into the rim when it was made...I have some pictures on my profile on here but you can see the details in my coin but I think we need other to prove what our coins are... Error coins. I tried to spoon a quarter but I showed what happens when you do that... dryer coin... the pictures I seen of those..they look like they were ran through a washer. But I used some of your pictures because your quarter is the only one that I found on here that's just like mine...I would like to talk to you but I don't want to put my phone number on here but I think we can help each other
Bedrock of the Community
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2021  03:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Traveler37379292 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
They use to flat the edges melt them down and make a whole another coin out of them but thanks to the new design stopped all that otherwise the coin wouldn't be valid.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
60 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2021  03:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Yorkish to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This looks like a vending machine quarter. From my understanding thus is an extremely common occurrence with Arcade/Vending Machine/Laundromat quarters as they take a veritable TON of abuse over their years of service.
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 20 / Views: 3,368Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.47 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05