Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2019 P LSC DDO - Not Attributed

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 11 / Views: 510Next Topic  
United States
32 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2020  09:06 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add FoundInTN to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
*** Edited by Staff to Add Year / Mintmark / Denomination to Title. Titles are Important! ***

I think I've found a DDO....the doubling shows mostly in Liberty,on his bowtie,and slightly in the date
United States
32 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2020  09:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add FoundInTN to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry,I'm not familiar with this forum,I'm trying to get the pics up,bare with me.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
34194 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2020  09:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Click on Tutorials upper right of page.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
United States
32 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2020  10:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add FoundInTN to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nvm...Ffs...how many hoops do I gotta jump thru to post a picture...every image is too large,when I use the resize tool it doesn't save it, I even manually resized them and it says they're still too large,I give up
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
26893 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2020  10:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Don't give up. Keep trying until you get it.
United States
32 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2020  11:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add FoundInTN to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sigh,well...here they are.. no clue why they wont upload upright,done trying,cheers

United States
32 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2020  11:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add FoundInTN to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
26893 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2020  11:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's a very nice DDO!
United States
32 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2020  11:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add FoundInTN to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks...i couldnt find it on wexler or variety vista....i am assuming this hasnt been attributed yet
Bedrock of the Community
United States
34194 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2020  11:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like a DDO,nice. Have you checked coppercoins.com?
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Valued Member
United States
276 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2020  11:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add heavymetal to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It looks similar to the 1DO-004 on coppercoins. Nice find!

Edit- The doubling only shows on the RTY of the 1DO-004. Your coin looks like it shows on all of Liberty...
Edited by heavymetal
01/17/2020 11:55 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
3275 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2020  9:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for not giving up on posting photos...Very nice find and condition of coin....
  Previous TopicReplies: 11 / Views: 510Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.53 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05