Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

New Member Collecting From Central New Hampshire

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2020  9:59 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add RusticMoose to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello, new member from NH! I have always had a passion for coins. Started when I as young and collected anything I thought was cool or I could get my hands on. I went on a collecting hiatus for about a decade after selling off a large portion of my collection during an old move. I kept the coins near and dear to my heart, most from my dad who sadly is no longer with us. These coins are priceless to me and I will never be able to part with them.
As I have gotten back into collecting I have certainly found my niche. I Love to focus on early copper coinage, large cents, Half Cents, 2 cent pieces, Flying Eagle cents and Indian head cents. History of where these coins have traveled and the people who could have handled these coins or what they could have possibly purchased fascinates me.
I also collect commemorative half dollars, seated liberty dimes/half dimes and Barber dimes.
Valued Member
United States
259 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2020  10:35 pm  Show Profile   Check chrisof4's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chrisof4 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the forum!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
12450 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2020  10:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To the Forum.
United States
8 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2020  09:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rob45 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the forum!
United States
5 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2020  8:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Roseyposey to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello I am a New member from Live Oak California and I am collecting error coins and some coin sets. The sets are for my Grand Children. I am hoping to get them interested in collecting coins as well. I got interested in collecting after I saw my Grandfather's Collection when I was a kid. But some where along the lines of life I forgot about it, until recently when I was helping my mom move some of her stuff around and we started talking about My Grandfather and the Hobbies he had. Well long story short I started to collect my pocket change and here I am. I Love to look at the different types of errors and see what I can find. Can't wait to come to a meeting and see things from there.
United States
5 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2020  8:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Roseyposey to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So I would like to some of the coins I have so far and I could use some help with posting them, I am not very adapt with computers and don't know my way around them. I am using my phone for my contacts with this forum and it's not a very good phone. So again PLEASE HELP! #128515;Lol!
Pillar of the Community
United States
5048 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2020  9:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Learn More...
United States
82324 Posts
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.7 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05