Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1/4 Anna 1895 India British

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 699Next Topic  

Poland
29 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2020  4:28 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add BRaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi all! I am collecting a BI copper fractions.I have bought several days ago this coin. For a long time I search for better grade then fine (which I already have). And have it! :) Can You guys grade it? It is XF40 or AU50 mayby?

Thanks Robert

Ps. photos are from ebay.

Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
1861 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2020  5:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pertinax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Robert,
A nice example.
There's very slight wear on the bun, the back fleur-de-lis and the dress, so I think EF.

The obverse could have been struck from a well-used die and that might account for the impression of wear.
Life Fellow, Royal Numismatic Society

My wants list: http://goccf.com/t/283145
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
50622 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2020  5:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'd say EF-40 on this, very attractive example.

to the CCF!
Poland
29 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2020  06:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BRaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank You Guys!
This quarter anna is a good find for me :)

Robert
Learn More...
United States
90259 Posts
Poland
29 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2020  1:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BRaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
jbuck thank You! :)
Learn More...
United States
90259 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
United States
21342 Posts
 Posted 02/23/2020  2:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IndianGoldEagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice looking EF-40 coin.
Poland
29 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2020  06:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BRaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
IndianGoldEagle, thank You for your grading :)
  Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 699Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.53 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05