Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Wanting To Give Back.

First page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 26 / Views: 2,311Next Topic
Page: of 2
4 Posts
 Posted 02/29/2020  10:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BenjaminCast to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
wow that's very noble of you
Pillar of the Community
United States
3502 Posts
 Posted 02/29/2020  11:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am a relatively well off old(er) fart who would just like to say this is a very nice thing you are doing.

When I first joined the forum 10+ years ago,, I was trying to build out my uncirculated red Lincoln memorial set and I posted a want list (with an offer to buy from someone). A member here just said "what do you need?" and then just sent them all to me. No charge.

I've never forgotten that nice gesture and so I have tried to pass it along (as you are doing) when I get the chance.
Valued Member
United States
126 Posts
 Posted 03/18/2020  02:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PamV to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am a fairly new collector and was also given coins for my collection. To help complete my first LWC book in fact. I know of a young collector age 11. I have given him coins and he lights up. He would be ecstatic to receive something like this. I would as well but I dont believe in greed. If this is an option you would concider please let me know and I can guarantee he will receive what you send. I will post pictures and all.
United States
40 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2020  01:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CambriaMarket to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is great! I am newly interested in coins and collecting and would definitely appreciate one of these coins if still available.

I have a handful of LWC that I have found in circulation and any further assistance in building my collection would be terrific.
If the giveaway is complete, thanks for doing a cool thing!
Pillar of the Community
United States
577 Posts
 Posted 04/01/2020  10:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bill069 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm hooked on the hobby and have been for many years. My collection are to go to my grandchildren and so if you have a coin available for me I will surely pass it on.
I thank you, for being so nice and making the hobby a joy.
Valued Member
United States
159 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2020  2:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1962penny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is an awesome gesture, and one that everyone definitely appreciates. Ive been wanting to get into the error/variety category for a while, and Lincoln cents are my first love in terms of collecting. Still working on my regular set of them, and having an RPM would be an amazing addition. If you still have any, I would happily pay for postage or anything you need! Thank you
0 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2020  6:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Scootercda to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That would be so amazing to get some of these as noone can work ATM no money lol
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2086 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2020  10:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add arianzo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm very far from being a dealer. If you still have some I'd love to get them.

I hope you are doing fine.
Valued Member
United States
74 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2020  4:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jram to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If you have any left I would love to have one, let me know, thanks!
Valued Member
United States
100 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2020  7:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coin rejector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have found CC members to be generous, not only w/ their time but also by paying it forward & your post epitomizes that. Encouraging new collectors w/ additions to our/their new hobby is very admirable.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 07/02/2020  9:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dsmith426 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would be interested. Thank you for your generosity.
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 26 / Views: 2,311Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.62 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05