Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Help Trying To Get Values On Coins

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 300Next Topic  

United States
0 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2020  12:37 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Mommajojo to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
hi I'm new and from America and would like to start collecting to invest for my children's future. Currently I have some I found that was my grandmothers and some I've been buying to collect .
Pillar of the Community
United States
1265 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2020  06:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Petespockets55 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum.
Learn More...
United States
86044 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
13362 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2020  08:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To CCF , Jo Jo , If your thinking on investing for your children's future I would recommend Gold & Silver Bullion . NOT coins . Only a few chosen people in the world have made a fortune on coin collecting ( investing ) . IMHO I really think that Bullion is the way to go .
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
Valued Member
United States
117 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2020  10:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Vindex to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the community! As far as determining value of a US coin the PCGS coin guide lists current auction prices of US coins. You can find it at: PCGS.com click on coin guide. You can use their photo grade tool to compare your coin with other similar coins going from the highest to the lowest grade.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
15018 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2020  11:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To the Forum.
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 300Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.5 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05