Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

The Banknote Book - Offer

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 211Next Topic  
Valued Member

United Kingdom
90 Posts
 Posted 04/05/2020  10:20 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add KeithM to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Is case anybody has been considering purchasing the banknote book (subscription or chapters), there is an offer on at the moment.

"You'll get immediate access to more than 285 chapters cram-packed with detailed information to better understand and enjoy your collection, while helping ensure the continued publication of this invaluable numismatic resource.

Enter the coupon code COVID19 to get 19% off all orders through the end of April 2020. This discount can be applied to individual chapters, subscriptions, and renewals, even if your subscription does not expire for a while."

https://banknotebook.contentshelf.com/shop

If you are not familiar with the Banknote Book, you can download some items for free. For example, SCWPM 24th Edition Additions (located under the World tab).

I think think that the quality is much better than SCWPM, also I'm not sure if there will be any more editions of the SCWPM.

I hope that this is of use to somebody. Also, I hope that I haven't broken any rules by posting this. I have no link to the Banknote Book.

Regards
KeithM
Pillar of the Community
Canada
946 Posts
 Posted 04/05/2020  10:50 am  Show Profile   Check walk2dwater's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add walk2dwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'm not sure if there will be any more editions of the SCWPM.

I was under the same impression but then found this link a few months ago:
https://supplies.coinweek.com/produ...961-present/
- so there is a 25th edition for newer 1961-present world notes.
However, you might want to try eBay or Amazon as this link appears to show that this latest edition is "out of stock."
  Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 211Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.59 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05