Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Not Quite Good Indians For Just Postage

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 484Next Topic  
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
48800 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2020  8:01 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Here's the deal - 14 Indian cents, with at least 10 different dates, that don't make a clean grade. Some are AG, some are slightly discolored, some have an edge bump, some may have minor ED. No rubbish.

Cost, two First Class stamps - that's what it costs to mail 14 cents.

PM me if interested.

Frog
Edited by Coinfrog
04/23/2020 8:03 pm
Valued Member
United States
348 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2020  8:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DeputyMax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
E mail sent.
I never met a man I didn't like - Will Rogers
I never met a half dollar I didn't like - DeputyMax
Pillar of the Community
United States
1807 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2020  11:35 pm  Show Profile   Check SilverCents's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SilverCents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very kind of you Coinfrog. You are indeed a wonder to the forum!

I'm sure some newer members would love this.
"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get." - Forrest Gump

Error Want List (Important): http://goccf.com/t/373255
Best DDO Found CRHing: http://goccf.com/t/375247#3218314
Pillar of the Community
United States
1980 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2020  11:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coin frog is THE most generous member of this great forum!

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
13603 Posts
 Posted 04/24/2020  09:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
He's a straight up guy who is very generous and valuable to CCF .
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
Pillar of the Community
Canada
5338 Posts
 Posted 04/24/2020  09:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yep coinfrog has given away a lot of nice coins I know because I was on the receiving end.
Valued Member
Canada
153 Posts
 Posted 05/12/2020  8:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JGpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cool guy! Unfortunately email is blocked for newcomers.
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 484Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.47 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05