Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Sacagawea/ Presidential /Update Post From 5-14-2020 $1000. Box Is Below

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 174Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
290 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2020  10:12 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add goldnugget to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Following Up with the Previous Post from 5-14-2020
I opened the $1000.00 Coin Box and looking at me was a Couple of 2000-P circulated Sacagawea dollar Coins. Now looking at One Roll on the end is a circulated Sacagawea dollar Coin with ( No Date ) I do not see any information about this Coin on Page's 946 thru 948 in the 1st Edition Deluxe Edition (United Stets Red Book Mega Edition )
I could see the Following Presidential Coins on the end of the Rolls,Gerald R. Ford = John F.Kennedy = Rutherford B. Hayes = James Garfield = Lyndon B. Johnson = Richard M. Nixon = Dwight D. Eisenhower = James Monroe = John Quincy Adams = James Garfield ( <u><b>Flipped the roll's over</b></u>and now I can see = William Howard Taft = William Henry Harrison = James Buchanan = Gerald Ford = James K. Polk =William Fillmore = Abraham Lincoln = Franklin D.Roosevelt = John Tyler = James Madison = Franklin Pierce = Andrew Johnson and the some 1979 Susan B Anthony dollars

<u><b>Need help on Research on the NO Date Sacagawea Dollars</b></u>

Edited by goldnugget
05/22/2020 10:14 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1951 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2020  10:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nfine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The date is on the edge of the coin, you'll have to remove it from the roll to see it.

Click on the link below to see what a 2009 Sacagawea looks like. All Sacagaweas after 2008 have the date and mint mark on the rim.

https://www.google.com/search?q=200...Agehz9cARhoM
Edited by nfine
05/22/2020 10:16 pm
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20496 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2020  09:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Please, one topic per coin.
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 174Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.46 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05