Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Heritage Auctioning The Walczak Collection

First page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 21 / Views: 2,239Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member
Canada
335 Posts
 Posted 06/07/2020  12:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Silver101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, I'm sure that's true. I guess the difference that sometimes makes it worth while to go there is that they have higher end stuff that's worth the splurge. Ebay is terrific but there's an awful lot of pure dross that you need to fish through. That can be half the fun sometimes - finding the fabulous needle in the haystack.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
606 Posts
 Posted 08/02/2020  12:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add EastVanRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I purchased the 1903 10 cents ( PCGS MS-63) at this auction:

Valued Member
Canada
335 Posts
 Posted 08/02/2020  10:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Silver101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice! May I ask how much?
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1062 Posts
 Posted 08/02/2020  10:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add purelywasted to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice coin!
Learn More...
Canada
9248 Posts
 Posted 08/03/2020  01:02 am  Show Profile   Check SPP-Ottawa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SPP-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
May I ask how much?

Just log on to Heritage Auctions website and look it up.

EastVanRob - I like the natural colour in that coin. It's beautiful, and I am sure you'll enjoy it.
"Discovery follows discovery, each both raising and answering questions, each ending a long search, and each providing the new instruments for a new search." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer

Content of this post is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. See: http://creativecommons.org/licenses...0/deed.en_US

My eBay store
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
606 Posts
 Posted 08/04/2020  12:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add EastVanRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
^
Thank you. In hand, slightly more golden toning, but the surfaces are very good.

In answer to Silver 101's question, the hammer price was
US$1,100, with a US$220 buyers premium. After HA fees, exchange, GST, PST and brokerage, it was right around C$2,200. A serious commitment of funds.
Edited by EastVanRob
08/04/2020 12:10 am
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 21 / Views: 2,239Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.39 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05